No module Published on Offcanvas position

2022 September


A meeting of Dunholme Parish Council was held on Monday 5th September 2022 in the Jubilee Room of the Village Hall.


Present:                Cllrs A Pache (Chair), Mrs S Keetley and C Seal

Clerk:                   Mrs L Richardson


22/09/01              Chairman’s remarks

                              Cllrs Miss Keetley and Sanderson have resigned from the Parish Council.  Thanks were given for their hard work.

                              It is felt that more prominent advertisement is needed to try and attract people to the role.


22/09/02              To receive apologies and reasons for absence



22/09/03              Disclosure of pecuniary interests

                              None declared


22/09/04              Notes of the council meeting held on 8th August 2022 to be approved and signed as minutes

Proposed Cllr Mrs Keetley, seconded Cllr Seal and agreed by all to approve the notes of the last meeting as a true record of events.


22/09/05              Correspondence (for information only): -

                              All included on the agenda


22/09/06              Administration

a. To agree the adoption of the Civility and Respect pledge

Deferred to a future meeting to allow more Councilors to be present.

b. To agree on representatives to attend the LALC AGM – 12th October 2022 at The Bentley Hotel

Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Mrs. Keetley and agreed by all that Cllrs Pache and Mrs. Keetley will attend the LALC AGM on behalf of the Parish Council.

It was agreed to make comment to LALC that these events should be held later in the day for people that work to attend.

c. To decide on Councilors responsible for:-

  • Play areas

Cllr Mrs. Keetley volunteered to assist Cllr Plowman with the play areas.

  • Village Maintenance

This were deferred to a future meeting when more Councilors are present.


20:00     Cllr Lowles Arrived


22/09/07              Accounts and Finance

a. To receive the current financial position

This was deferred to a future meeting as the most recent bank statement has not been received.

b. To approve the payment of accounts – See list

Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Mrs Keetley and agreed by all to approve the following payments:-







Annual Play area Inspections




Mrs L Richardson

Clerks Salary and Expenses




A Pache

Christmas Market Advertisement





Bank Fees









TalkTalk Business







22/09/08              Parish Council Buildings and Asset

a. To receive an update regarding the development of the Village Hall complex, including the installation of solar panels

No update to minute

b. To receive the annual play area inspection report and take any necessary action

The Clerk will forward the reports to the Play area working group for review.

c. To receive an update regarding the use of the sports units and the football pitch for 2022-23

Council are awaiting a reply from Welton Football Team.



d. To receive an email from Cyden Homes regarding the adoption of the development green area site

Proposed Cllr Lowles, seconded Cllr Seal and agreed by all to adopt the open space on the Cyden Homes development following the completion and installation of the gates and  fencing along the front of the car park.

e. To receive an update regarding the installation of play area equipment at the Cyden Homes development

No update to minute


22/09/09              Events:-

To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the 2022 Christmas Event

  • The old school hall needs booking all day and can we use the back of the hall?
  • Advertise for volunteers to help on the day to set up marquees etc and contact Sarah.
  • The Clerk will order a tree for the event from Fillingham Christmas Trees
  • The Clerk will ask Arborez if they are willing to undertake the free tree shredding.
  • The Clerk will start arranging the Live Advent Calendar and Best Decorated House.


22/09/10              Planning: -

a. To discuss and submit any comments regarding applications received


b. To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the Neighbourhood Plan Review

Funding is due to be received shortly.

Potential planning sites have been considered and are being evaluated for suitability.

c. To receive an update regarding an Emergency Plan / Contacts Pack

No update to minute


22/09/11              Village Maintenance

To discuss and take any necessary action regarding village maintenance needed around the village

                              None noted


22/09/12              To agree the date of the next meeting

                              Monday 3rd October



We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.