A meeting of Dunholme Parish Council was held on Monday 10th January 2022 in the Jubilee Room of the Village Hall.
Present: Cllrs A Pache (Chair), Miss C Keetley, N Rodgers, C Seal and D Lowles
Clerk: Mrs L Richardson
22/01/01 Chairman’s remarks
Thanks to those residents that completed the Neighbourhood Plan survey. The results will be displayed at an upcoming meeting.
22/01/02 To receive applications for co-option onto the Parish Council
Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Seal and agreed by all to co-opt Dave Lowles onto the Parish Council.
22/01/03 To receive apologies and reasons for absence
Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Seal and agreed by all to accept apologies and reasons for absence from Cllrs Plowman, Mrs Keetley and Mrs Pelcot
22/01/04 Disclosure of pecuniary interests
22/01/05 Notes of the meeting held on 6th December 2021 to be approved and signed as minutes
Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Rodgers and agreed by all to approve the notes of the last meeting as a true record of events and sign as minutes.
22/01/06 Correspondence (for information only): -
- LALC Weekly Clerks newsletters
- Acis Demolition of Council garage
- Residents Reply to Neighbourhood Plan Review survey
- WLDC Update on CIL payment due
22/01/07 Accounts and Finance
- a) To approve 2022-23 budget and complete the precept request form for submission to WLDC
Proposed Cllr Newton, seconded Cllr Rodgers and agreed by all to request a final precept demand for 2022-23 of £49,223.49. The form was completed and signed by Council members for submission to WLDC.
- b) To receive an update on the Parish Council banking switch
The additional documents requested have been submitted and accepted.
- c) To agree a limit to make payments in-between meetings and make the necessary amendment to the financial regulations
No further action to minute
- d) To approve the payment of accounts
Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Newton and agreed by all to make the following payments:-
Supplier Details Gross VAT Net
Welton Parish Council Play Area Inspections 120.00 0.00 120.00
Mrs L Richardson Clerks salary and expenses 611.87 0.00 611.87
Mrs B Edwards Litter picker salary 231.66 0.00 231.66
Imprint Colour Printers Survey booklets 258.60 43.10 215.50
Arborez Tree Maintenance 2520.00 420.00 2100.00
Buttercup Farm Duck House 614.00 102.34 511.66
Glendale Village Maintenance 1446.60 241.10 1205.50
Rudies Roots Winter Planters 1605.60 283.43 1417.17
Cllr C Seal Microsoft Fees 56.09 9.35 46.74
22/01/08 Parish Council Buildings and Assets
- a) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding maintenance issues identified in and around the Indoor/Outdoor Bowls Club facility
- The one-way speed ramps have come loose and need resetting in resin. This work will be carried out as soon as possible.
Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Seal and agreed by all to accept a quote from The Happy Window Company for a cost of £800 to reglaze some broken seal windows in the DDIBC.
- b) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the purchase of a Village News / What’s Going On noticeboard for the village
Deferred to a future meeting.
- a) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the Neighbourhood Plan Review, including arranging a public meeting to reveal survey results
Proposed Cllr Pache, seconded Cllr Rodgers and agreed by all to arrange a meeting on Saturday 5th February 2022 to display the results from the Neighbourhood Plan Review survey.
A meeting will take place with landowners on Wednesday 12th January 2022.
- b) To discuss and submit comments to WLDC regarding planning applications received:-
- Creation by agreement of public footpath to link Dunholme footpath No.1035 with A46 Welton roundabout – to discuss and submit comments to WLDC – Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Rodgers and agreed by all to support the application
- 144154 – The Meadows, Lincoln Road / Honeyholes Lane – Application for approval of reserved matters for Phase 3 to erect 77no. dwellings providing details of appearance, landscaping, layout and scale, following outline planning permission 131882 granted 5 October 2015 being variation of conditions – revisions to house types based on sales of previous phases, some house types removed, some house types varied – to discuss and submit comments to WLDC – Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Seal and agreed by all to support this application.
22/01/10 Council Functions
- a) To receive an update regarding The Queens Green Canopy
The grant application has been accepted and 420 trees are due to be delivered towards the end of February.
Cllr Seal will bring a map to the meeting in February so that locations for the trees can be decided on.
22/01/11 Village Maintenance
- a) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding village maintenance needed around the village
- Tree on Dunholme Road has fallen – landowner to be advised.
- Market Rasen Road needs resurfacing
- Trees on Ryland Road near speed sign need cutting back.
- b) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding road safety measures throughout the village
- Proposed Cllr Pache, seconded Cllr Rodgers and agreed by all to obtain quotes for 4 solar powered speed awareness signs.
- The Clerk will obtain quotes for 12x 30mph signs and stickers for bins.
- The concrete pillar at the end of Ashing Lane needs replacing to stop vehicles using the public footpath.
- The Clerk will advertise for volunteers for the speed awareness scheme again.
- c) To receive an update regarding road safety, including the introduction on a zebra crossing outside St Chads Primary School.
Communications are underway with County Councillor Sue Rawlins
22/01/12 To agree the date of the next meeting
Monday 7th February 2022 at 7.30pm
22/01/13 To agree to close the meeting to press and public to discuss sensitive information
Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Rodgers and agreed by all to close the meeting to press and public.
22/01/14 To discuss and take any necessary action relating to 3rd party leases held with the Parish Council
Action to be taken regarding leases held with a 3rd party were discussed.