A meeting of Dunholme Parish Council took place on Monday 5yth December 2022 in the Jubilee Room of the village hall.
Present: Cllrs A Pache (Chair), Mrs S Keetley, C Seal, Mrs C Forrester and D Lowles
Clerk: Mrs L Richardson
22/12/01 Chairman’s remarks
We are at the end of the year and what a year it has been both Nationally and Locally.
The Christmas market and tree lighting were a great success – very positive feedback has been received.
22/12/02 To receive applications for co option onto the Parish Council
Proposed Cllr Pache, seconded Cllr Mrs Forrester and agreed by all to co opt Peter Cutter and Graham Bilton onto the Parish Council.
It was also agreed by all to adopt the LALC Co option application form for further candidates onto the Parish Council.
22/12/03 To receive apologies and reasons for absence
Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Mrs Keetley and agreed by all to accept apologies and reasons for absence from Cllr Plowman.
22/12/04 Disclosure of pecuniary interests
22/12/05 Notes of the council meeting held on 7th November 2022 to be approved and signed as minutes
Proposed Cllr Mrs Forrester, seconded Cllr Lowles and agreed by all to approve and sign the notes of the meeting held on 7th November 2022 as a true record of events.
22/12/06 Correspondence (for information only): -
- Letter from resident re planting in the village
- Internal Auditor Notification
- Legal documents re Cyden Homes Lane
- External Auditor notification
The Clerk will check that the ICO Payment has been made via Direct Debit as in previous years.
- To approve the review of the Grants and Donations policy
Proposed Cllr Lowles, seconded Cllr Mrs Keetley and agreed by all to approve and adopt the reviewed Grants and Donations policy.
- To approve the review of the Subject Access Request policy
Proposed Cllr Mrs Keeltey, seconded Cllr Mrs Forrester and agreed by all to approve and adopt the reviewed Subject Access Request policy.
22/12/08 Accounts and Finance
- To receive the current financial position
Proposed Cllr Pache, seconded Cllr Mrs Keetley and agreed by all to approve the current financial position. The Clerk is to check that we have received the monies towards the Whats On Noticeboard.
- To receive an update regarding BACs payment online
Online banking has now been applied for online. The Clerk is awaiting further log in details from Natwest.
- To approve the payment of accounts
Proposed Cllr Mrs Keetley, seconded Cllr Mrs Forrester and agreed by all
Payee Details Gross VAT Net
Mrs L Richardson Clerks salary and expenses 746.71 0.00 746.71
Mrs B Edwards Litter Picker Salary 247.00 0.00 247.00
Light 4 fun Village hall lights 854.66 122.09 732.57
Christmas Event signs 228.17 38.04 190.13
Fillingham Christmas Trees Village Christmas Tree 240.00 40.00 200.00
Arborez Tree Maintenance 132.00 22.00 110.00
Welton Parish Council Speed Sign location 30.00 0.00 30.00
Royal British Legion Remembrance Wreath 30.00
EE Broadband Fees
- Seal Microsoft Fees
22/12/09 Parish Council Buildings and Asset
- To receive an update regarding the development of the Village Hall complex: -
- Update regarding the takeover of the village hall –
Proposed Cllr Lowles, seconded Cllr Mrs Keetley and agreed by all that the below was discussed and agreed upon:-
- Future development of the hall
- The accounts of the village hall will be a separate entity to the current account.
- The Charitable status of the village hall needs to be investigated as to if there are any benefits to this. Cllr Pache will approach LALC in the first instance for any advice they can offer.
- First queries regarding the lease etc will be taken up with LALC in the first instance. If they are unable to advise, quotes will be sought for legal advice.
- Discuss and take any necessary action regarding the village hall windows
No further update to minute
- To receive the annual play area inspection report and take any necessary action
No further update to minute
- To receive, approve and sign the paperwork for the adoption of the Cyden Homes development green area sitea
Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Keetley and agreed by all not to sign the paperwork as it states the area is not allowed to have play park equipment sited on it. This is not the case. The Clerk will chase this with the Council solicitor.
- To receive an update regarding the installation of play area equipment at the Cyden Homes development
No update to minute
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding village electronic mapping
Councillors are to have a look at the software - The Clerk circulated the log in details.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the Indoor and Outdoor bowls club: -
- Indoor Bowls Club – Locking Thermostat Valves – No update to minute
- Outdoor Bowls Club – Replacement of the fencing and gate, trimming of the perimeter hedge – the hedge has now been trimmed. The Council are still awaiting quotes for the fencing work needed.
- Fire Alarm – No further update to minute
- The Clerk is to contact the Bowls Club regarding comments made about the number of disabled spaces available.
- To receive an update on the 2022 Christmas events
The Christmas Market was a great success and was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Most stall holders have already expressed an interest and booked their attendance at next year’s event.
The weekend of the 25th November 2023 has been pre booked for next year’s event.
There has been a request for Santa next year.
£292.50 was raised and chairties to donate this too will be discussed at the next meeting.
- To receive an update regarding monthly Community Meets
Proposed Cllr Mrs Keetley, seconded Cllr Seal and agreed by all to accept a quote for £205.14 from Sameday
Printing for the advertising signs to put around the village. This will be paid from the Cosy Corner earmarked
It was agreed to arrange a warm rail.
22/12/11 Planning: -
- To discuss and submit any comments regarding applications received: -
145830 – The Meadows, Lincoln Road/Honeyholes Road – Application for approval of reserved matters for phase 3 to erect 77no. dwellings providing details of appearance, landscaping, layout and cscale, following outline planning permission 131882 granted 5 October 2015 being variation of condition 1-7, 9 and 10 of planning permission 136051 granted 10 April 2019 – amend wording of conditions to reflect revisions to site layout and submitted S104/S38 plans – Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Mrs Keetley and agreed by all to submit no comments.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the Neighbourhood Plan Review
There are 2 public consultation events arranged for this month. This is the end of the review period and will
then be submitted to WLDC.
22/12/12 Village Maintenance
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding village maintenance needed around the village
- Proposed Cllr Pache, seconded Cllr Mrs Keetley and agreed by all to increase the budget to £200 for a new litter picker trolley and stick. The Clerk will purchase this using the Parish Council debit card. The preferred option is the Handicart Lite Foldable.
- Honeyholes Lane and Lincoln Road – the Clerk will contact Highways requesting a site visit with Highways regarding maintenance required to these areas.
- To agree the grass cutting and village maintenance contracts to send out for tender
Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Mrs Keetley and agreed by all to accept the grass cutting and village maintenance contracts and send out to tender.
22/12/13 To agree the date of the next meeting
Monday 9th January 2023
22/12/14 To agree to close the meeting to press and public
Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Mrs Keetley and agreed by all to close the meeting to press and public to discuss staffing matters.
22/12/15 To receive a letter from a resident regarding planting in the village and staffing matters
Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Mrs Forrester and agreed by all to reply to the resident stating that the trees were planted as part of the Queens Green Canopy. The Parish Council have not received any other complaints regarding the planting of the trees.