A meeting of Dunholme Parish Council took place on Monday 6th September 2021 In the Jubilee Room.
Present: Cllrs A Pache (Chairman), Miss C Keetley, Mrs S Keetley, I Newton, Mrs C Pelcot, N Rodgers and C Seal
Also present: 2 members of the public
Clerk: Mrs L Richardson
21/09/01 Chairman’s remarks
Cllr Pache reported that the Allwood Road Play area swings have been damaged and had to be replaced. The police have been informed.
21/09/02 To receive apologies and reasons for absence
21/09/03 Disclosure of pecuniary interests
21/09/04 Notes of the meeting held on 28th June 2021 to be approved and signed as minutes
Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Mrs Pelcot and agreed by all to sign the notes of the last meeting as a true record of events.
21/09/05 To receive and approve applications for co-option onto the Parish Council
21/09/06 Accounts and Finance
- To receive an up-to-date financial statement
Deferred to a future meeting.
- To approve the payment of accounts
Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Mrs Pelcot and agreed by all to make the payments as listed on the attached sheet.
21/09/07 Parish Council Buildings and Assets
- a) To receive an update regarding the CCTV upgrades
The upgrade is due to take place on 27th September – this includes the upgrade of CCTV and repair to the wiring of the previously installed CCTV cables.
- To receive and decide upon quotes for the replacement of the Indoor Bowls Club boiler
Proposed Cllr Mrs Keetley, seconded by Cllr Rodgers and agreed by all to accept a quote of £3503 (a proportion of this will be charged back to the DDIBC for the water heater) from Nigel Smith Plumbing and Heating for the replacement of the boilers in the DDIBC.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding maintenance issues identified in and around the Indoor Bowls Club facility
No actions are currently required – Colin Bark (DDIBC) will contact the Clerk with an up to date list of any issues they have.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding signage in the village hall area
Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Seal and agreed by all to obtain quotes for new signs within the village hall areas – to signpost the DDIBC, Football Pitch, Village Hall and Outdoor Bowls Club.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the village hall garage rent
Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Newton and agreed by all to pay the garage rent until March 2022.
- a) To receive an update regarding the Neighbourhood Plan Review
- Funding for the review has been applied for and approved from Locality to the sum of £6585
- A draft survey has been put together for review to send around the residents of the village.
- Potential build areas in the village are being looked into.
21/09/09 Council Functions
To discuss and take any necessary action regarding Christmas events in the village
- The Clerk will organise the live advent calendar once again. It is hoped to have it finalised and maps printed before the end of November so they can be distributed with the Dunholme News.
- Working group – Laura Richardson, Sarah Keetley and Chloe Keetley.
- 27th November 2021 – christmas market and tree light switch on
21/09/10 Village Maintenance
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding maintenance required to the football goal posts
There has been repeated vandalism to the football goal posts.
Cllr Pache proposed that the football club be contacted to see if they are aware of how this damage is happening.
Cllrs Rodgers and Newton will attempt to fix the current damage.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding a policy for polite notices re hedge and tree maintenance in private gardens
- The Clerk will send a polite notice once an email is received from a Councillor.
- Ask when it has been done in the letter.
- Reminder a month later – “ to prevent this being sent to Highways for enforcement”
- Send a copy to all Councillors for approval.
- To receive an email from resident regarding maintenance needed to trees between Dunholme and the A46
Cllr Rodgers will investigate this matter further.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding village maintenance needed around the village
- Lines and lighting in the village hall car park need looking at
- Market Rasen Road exit – the hedges/trees need cutting back.
- Proposed Cllr Miss Keetley, seconded Cllr Rodgers and agreed by all to accept a quote from Draper Memorials to clean the war memorial before Remembrance Sunday
- The dead tree outside of the Church needs replacing
- Painting for the play area equipment needs investigating – Cllr Mrs Pelcot will look into this
21/09/11 To agree the date of the next meeting
Monday 4th October 2021
21/09/12 To agree to close the meeting to press and public to discuss sensitive information
Proposed Cllr Seal, seconded Cllr Mrs Pelcot and agreed by all to close the meeting to press and public.
21/09/13 To discuss and take any necessary action relating to 3rd party leases held with the Parish Council
Cllr Newton gave an update.