A meeting of Dunholme Parish Council will be held remotely on Tuesday 6th April 2021 at 7.30PM.
Following the introduction of new legislation Councils are now able to hold their meetings remotely. The Parish Council will therefore be using Zoom online video conferencing to hold remote meetings, until further notice.
If you wish to attend the above-mentioned remote meeting you will need to:
1)Email the Parish Clerk via
3)Approximately 5 minutes before the meeting is due to start, you should click the link detailed in the email sent to you from the Council. You may then be prompted to enter the User ID and password which will also be emailed to you.
Prior to the start of the meeting a public forum will ordinarily, of no more than 15 minutes, be held. The public may address the council on current matters or issues that may become future agenda items.
- Chairman’s remarks
- To receive apologies and reasons for absence
- Disclosure of pecuniary interests
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting and which is not included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during the discussion and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest, whether the interest is entered in the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
- Notes of the meeting held on 1st March 2021 to be approved and signed as minutes.
- Clerks’ updates – for information only
- To receive an update regarding the legislation of remote meetings and take any necessary action.
- Accounts and Finance
- To note date of the 2020-21 Annual Audit deadline.
- To appoint an Internal Auditor to undertake the 2020-21 Annual Internal Audit
- To approve the payment of accounts:
Supplier Details Gross VAT Net
TalkTalk Business Broadband Costs 26.34 4.39 21.95
Eon Electricity Costs 9.08 0.43 8.65
Mrs Laura Richardson Clerks salary and expenses 616.31 0.00 616.31
Mrs Laura Richardson Clerks expenses reimbursement 152.13 13.88 138.25
Mrs B Edwards Litter picker Salary 322.40 0.00 322.40
LALC Annual Training Scheme 150.00 25.00 125.00
Arborez Tree Stump Grinding 45.00 7.50 37.50
AW Flooring Services Village Hall Floor Maintenance 2145.00 0.00 2145.00
LALC Annual Membership Fee 433.75 0.00 433.75
Acis Garage Rent Charges 430.56 0.00 430.56
Glendale 2020-21 Village Maintenance 2052.60 342.10 1710.50
Jacksons Fencing Labour costs re play area fencing 5694.00 949.00 4745.00
- Parish Council Buildings and Assets
- To receive an update regarding the Lincoln Tennis Academy hire fees and take any necessary action.
- To receive an update regarding the CCTV issues.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding chafer bug damage to the Outdoor Bowling Green
- To discuss and submit and comments regarding the following planning application:-
142620 – Chesterton, Scothern Lane – Planning Application for single storey extension and first floor dormer extension.
142570 – Land North of Honeyholes Lane – Planning application to erect 64no. dwellings – resubmission of 135790 being variation on condition 2 of planning permission 136785 allowed on appeal 11th January 2019 – landscaping drawings
142614 – The Meadows, phase 1, Lincoln Road – Application to vary condition 10 of planning permission 133865 – to add an additional parking space.
- a) To agree the use of the village football field by Witham Hill Gymnastics Club for outdoor exercise.
- b) To receive and decide upon quotes for the provision of green waste skips in the village.
- c) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the Annual Parish Meeting.
- d) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding Council email addresses, including the provision of a paid service.
- e) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the review of Dunholme Neighbourhood Plan.
- Village Maintenance
- To receive and decide quotes for the following:-
- the treatment of chafer bugs around the Manor Farm pond green.
- to fill and reseed the hole of the football mouth on the Allwood Road playing field
- to cut back the brambles on the Kennington Close play area at the rear of resident’s garden to floor level.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding improvements and maintenance required to the village play areas.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding parking on green verges on Four Seasons Close.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding a policy for polite notices re hedge and tree maintenance in private gardens.
- To receive an email from a resident regarding increased A46 noise and take any necessary action.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding a risk assessment on the Manor Farm pond.
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding village maintenance needed around the village.
- To agree the date of the next meeting prior to 7th May 2021 to allow for a remote meeting to be held, including the Annual Parish Meeting.
Signed: L. Richardson
Clerk to the Council
29th March 2021