An extraordinary meeting of Dunholme Parish Council was held remotely on Thursday 6th August 2020 at 7.30PM.
Cllr T Pache (Chairman), Miss C Keeltey, Mrs S Keetley, Mrs C Pelcot, N Rodgers and I Newton
2 members of the public
Mrs L Richardson
The Chairman welcomed everyone to the meeting and stated that meetings would carry on via Zoom until guidelines suggest otherwise. The meetings are working well this way and also ensures that everyone is kept safe.
To receive apologies and reasons for absence
Disclosure of pecuniary interests
Notes of the meeting held on 6th July 2020 to be approved and signed as minutes
Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Mrs Pelcot and agreed by all to accept the notes of the last meeting as a true record of events.
To approve the payment of accounts
Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Newton and agreed by all to make the following payments:-
Supplier Detail Gross VAT Net
LJ Services Ltd Sport Unit Maintenance 265.00 0.00 265.00
Mrs L Richardon Clerks Salary & Expenses 599.87 0.00 599.87
Mrs B Edwards Litter Picker Salary 344.20 0.00 344.20
Mrs B Edwards Expenses reimbursement 25.85 0.00 25.85
GBSG CCTV Upgrades 1261.76 210.29 1051.47
Parish Council Buildings and Assets
a) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the funding of the maintenance required to the DDIBC and village hall roof
Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Newton and agreed by all to accept a quote from JDB Refurbishments for the sum of £45000 to undertake the necessary maintenance work to the Dunholme Indoor Bowls Club and Village Hall roof.
Cllrs Pache and Rodgers will remain as the point of contact throughout the project.
A sum of £65,000 was moved from the earmarked reserves towards a Parish Council office to the earmarked reserves for the roof maintenance.
b) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the 2021-22 hire fees of the sports units, toilets and football pitch
Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Mrs Pelcot and agreed by all to give delegated powers to the Clerk and Cllr Newton to review the agreements and agree on hire costs.
a) To discuss and submit and comments regarding the following planning application:-
141292 – Land adj. to Ashlin Farm Barns, Ashing Lane – Planning application for the erection of 19no. holiday lets, proposed reception building, excavation of wildlife lake and associated landscaping – Proposed Cllr Rodgers, seconded Cllr Mrs Pelcot and agreed by all to submit the following comments to West Lindsey District Council regarding this above application:-
- It is encouraging to see that the road up to the development will be improved as this is a very well used road.
- It is hoped that enough space is left between the properties for the intended trees and their growth.
- Is there a possibility on adding streetlights along the road to ensure easy views of pedestrian in the area at night?
- There is a car park for 100 cars included in the plans, there were concerns raised for this amount of cars using the junction to the development from the A46 as this is already a problem road in the area for speeding and collisions.
- It will hopefully be a boost to the Communities tourism in the area, providing jobs and income to local people and businesses.
- The hedges either side of the junction will need cutting right back to ensure a good view along the A46.
- Concerns were raised regarding the drainage issues after reading the Environment Agency report.