- Chairman’s remarks
- To receive apologies and reasons for absence
- Disclosure of pecuniary interests
- Notes of the Council Meeting held on 7th August 2023 to be approved and signed as minutes
- Accounts and Finance
- To approve the payment of accounts – (All)
Mrs B Edwards Litter Picker Salary 265.72
Mrs L Richardson Clerks Salary and expenses 835.09
To discuss and submit comments on the following planning applications received:-
146619 - Honeywood Barn Honeyholes Lane - Planning application for head office redevelopment including infill extension, new workshop facility and site redevelopment
- Parish Council Building and Assets
- To receive an update on the proposed new play area on Honeyholes Lane / Cyden Homes development.
- To receive an update for a request for new village hall entrance doors.
- To receive an update regarding the purchase of a new boiler for the village hall
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding Christmas event, including the live advent calendar and the Christmas Market.
- Village Maintenance
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding village maintenance needed around the village
- To receive and decide upon quotes to install 6 new benches
- To receive a request for additional maintenance for the shrubbery in Kennington Close Play Area
- To discuss and agree on the 2024-25 grass cutting and village maintenance contracts to send out for tender.
Signed: L. Richardson
Clerk to the Council
29th August 2023