- Chairman’s remarks
- To receive apologies and reasons for absence
- Disclosure of pecuniary interests
- Notes of the Council Meeting held on 4th September 2023 to be approved and signed as minutes
- Accounts and Finance
- To note the conclusion of the external audit for the year ended 31st March 2023
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Planning Funding
- To agree to purchase a Remembrance Wreath and attendance at the Remembrance Service
- To approve the payment of accounts – (All)
Payee Details Gross VAT Net
Mrs B Edwards Litter Picker Salary 265.72 0.00 265.72
Mrs L Richardson Clerks Salary and expenses 835.09 0.00 835.09
Welton Parish Council Speed Sign and play area inspection 90.00 0.00 90.00
Lindum Fire Services Additional Fire Alarm Works 1403.86 233.98 1169.88
Playsafety Limited Annual Play area Inspection 243.00 40.50 202.50
- Parish Council Building and Assets
- To receive an update on the proposed new play area on Honeyholes Lane / Cyden Homes development.
- To receive update regarding installation of weatherproof electrical sockets V/hall roof
- To receive an update regarding maintenance taking place at the Village Hall / DDIBC site
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding Christmas event, including the live advent calendar and the Christmas Market.
- Village Maintenance
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding village maintenance needed around the village
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding additional maintenance work required to the Grave yard
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding road safety at the Watery Lane / Ryland Road junction
- To discuss and take any necessary action regarding an email about the Watery Lane bridge surface.
- To discuss and agree on the 2024-25 grass cutting and village maintenance contracts to send out for tender.
Signed: L. Richardson
Clerk to the Council